These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
These terms & conditions relate to all orders placed on JM Worthington & CO Ltd, trading as Myworkwear.co.uk, No 1 Kingsland House, Kingsland Trading Estate, Halesfield 9, Telford, TF7 4QW, United Kingdom (we, us, the company etc) by the customer (you).
- 1.1 By completing our online order form you agree to these Terms and Conditions which form the only agreement between us.
- 2.1 Variation of these terms can only be made by us in writing.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 3.1. The prices that apply to any order are those offered on our web site at the time of ordering.
- 3.2. Where you request a quotation for a product not listed on our site the quotation price shall apply provided the quotation is in date.
- 3.3. All prices are subject to carriage and other charges as set out on the order form.
- 3.4. Full payment is due at the time of order unless other terms are agreed in writing.
- 3.5. Account customers payments shall be due in accordance with the agreed terms.
- 3.6. In the event of payment not being made when due, or of payment not being honoured by your bank, we will take action to recover the debt and will charge interest at 5% over the Lloyds TSB current base rate until full payment (including all interest and our costs) is received, whether before or after judgment.
- 4.1 A delivery date will be advised on acceptance of your order.
- 4.2 We will normally deliver goods within 5 working days (non embroidered items) and 10 working days (embroidered items). Made to measure and special order items may take extra time and we will advise at order time.
- 4.3 Title of the goods will pass to you on full payment of the goods.
- 4.4 You must notify us within 3 days of the advised delivery date if you do not receive any of the goods.
- 4.5 Claims for damaged or short delivered goods will not be accepted unless notified on the delivery note.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- 5.1 Orders for stock items can be cancelled up to 5 working days before dispatch date by giving details in writing by our message system, post, fax or Email.
- 5.2 Cancellations of special order or made to measure items can only be accepted where manufacture has not commenced.
- 5.3 Stock items that have been ordered in error can be returned after you have informed us by either our messaging system, email, fax or phone. Such return requests must be made within 10 working days of your receipt of goods and the goods must be received by us within 5 working days of you notifying us. These returns will be subject to a 15% restocking charge and the return carriage costs will be borne by you. Any returned goods that are un-saleable will not be credited.
- 6.1 In the event that goods are found to be faulty this should be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt. We will then make the necessary arrangements to address this problem.
- 7.1 We will replace faulty goods at our expense but will not be liable for any labour cost, administrative cost, loss of profit or any other compensation arising from any problem relating to the goods.
- 7.2 Delivery times are given as a guide and we will not be liable for any loss or cost resulting from a late delivery.
- 7.3 We cannot be held liable for any failure or delay due to acts of God, strikes, fire, war, accidents, strikes, lock outs, foot and mouth restrictions or other contingencies outside our control.
- 7.4 Our web site contains a great number of measurements and details and these are offered as a guide only. If any measurement is found to be wrong and causes a problem for you we will replace or refund the value of the product but will not be liable for cost or compensation.
- 8.1 Disputes arising from our supply shall be dealt with under English Law.
- 8.2 These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
WARRANTIES & SUITABILITY
- 9.1 Where a guarantee is given that exceeds your entitlement under English Law such guarantees are offered by the product manufacturer and not JM Worthington & CO Ltd (UK). We will assist you in pursuing any claim you have under a manufacturers guarantee.
- 9.2 This site is published with the intention of assisting you, our customers and all information is provided in good faith. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information or suitability for purpose of any product. We, any of our staff or directors will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or the information within it.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
- 10.1 The information on this site is copyright of JM Worthington & CO Ltd (UK) You may copy the information for the sole purpose of ordering from us. Any other use of this site and its contents is prohibited without our written agreement.
- 10.2 Trade marks and names included in this site are owned by us or our suppliers and should not be used in a way that infringes on their holders rights.
ONLINE SECURITY & SAFETY
- 11.1 We will do our utmost to ensure that we deal with you in a safe way.
- 11.2 Our Computers system is protected by a firewall that is designed to prevent hackers from gaining access to our computer held records. We cannot guarantee that hackers will not break our security and will not accept any liability of any loss if such an event occurs.
- 11.3 We use anti virus software to scan all emails before transmission but we cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss arising from such an event occurring.